Informations and packinglist
– The routes (unless described otherwise) are accompanied by a guide and donkey connoisseur.
– The weight that the donkey can carry is limited. Depending on the size of the donkey, they can carry up to a maximum of 65kg.
– When going for a donkey ride (up to 2 hours), the price will be charged per donkey. Accompanying persons are welcome. For activities longer than 2 hours the price will be charged per adult and/or child. When going for a hike with a donkey, the donkeys are usually divided and shared up to three persons per donkey.
– Experience has shown that riding a donkey is suitable for children who are approx 3 years or older. When hiking with children under the age of 3, it is recommended to bring along a “backpack carrier”.
– Children accompanied by an adult. Allowing a child to ride a donkey is at the sole responsibility of the parent / adult caregiver.
– The duration of a trip depends on the condition and capabilities of the participants. The specified duration of excursions shall be deemed as a guideline.
– Route changes are possible under certain circumstances (for example: weather, condition of the participants , …).
– Clothing and equipment is the responsibility of the participant. We recommend hiking boots, long pants, sunscreen, rain gear, a helmet and plenty of drinking water!
– When riding helmets are required.
– Insurance is the responsibility of the participant.
– All prices including taxes
Packing List for Multi- Day Hikes:
Please stow all your luggage in a bag or a backpack. The dimensions of the Saddlebag are 20x40x50cm. Note that the maximum weight for luggage is 15kg per person.
– hiking boots (firm, waterproof footwear)
– small daypack or fanny pack for the most important things on the go
– comfortable, functional clothing
– warm sweater
– spare clothes
– rain gear (rainjacket and pants)
– sun protection (sun hat, glasses and sunscreen)
– poss. insect repellent
– flashlight ( with spare batteries )
– towel and swimsuit
– pocket knife
– mobile phone (important for the self-guided tours)
When sleeping in the tent:
– sleeping bag
– sleeping pad / insulating mat